This project is open to ALL PreK to Sixth Grade
Classrooms World Wide.
Classrooms will be working with 23 other classrooms to complete 1 collaborative piece of art.
Deborah Craven has created a unique piece of artwork (suitable for a bulletin board). This artwork will be divided into several sections.
1. Each classroom will receive ONE SECTION of a piece of art and a listing of classrooms they will be collaborating with.
The main image "Monet's Waterlilies Up Close"
has been divided into 24 pieces....
2. Guided by the teacher, each student will recreate and color that ONE SECTION of the drawing onto a 6.5" (wide) and 6.25" (length) piece of paper. (please use CRAYONS!) --
PDF template will be provided!!! Final artwork will be 39" wide by 25" tall -- perfect for a bulletin board!
3. From a provided list, the teacher will mail out the completed sections of art to every classroom on that list (one section per classroom!) (Teachers are responsible for all postage costs)
4. The teacher will also include a completed template to share a bit about their classroom.
5. Each classroom will receive artwork "sections" from the other classrooms on the list.